ARTISTdirect Network - Los Angeles, CA
08/99 - 04/03 • http://www.artistdirecta.com
Worked as a independent contractor til 03/06. Responsible to create all products for the web store. Work directly with Lead E-commerce Director. Help create layouts for promotions to advertisers.
Started as a production artist. Promoted to lead production artist and workflow manager: Responsible for created artists websites and emails.
Managed Four other production artists under me. Help create Sale Aisle templates. Coverted 80 Artists stores into one Admall.
Became sole graphic designer for Artistdirect.com. Responsible for all the artist's web sites, banners, pop-ups, emails and product images. Promoted to Flash designer for AD home page. Designed and created all Flash animations for the AD Network.
Opportunity to be creative and work in a growing company.
To create revolutionary interactive experiences using the most innovative breakthrough techniques available.
A full time position as a web designer/graphic designer.
• Practical experience working with back developers using PHP, Perl and advanced Action Script.
• Over 10 years experience working as a web developer in the internet industry.
- Los Angeles, CA
06/10 - present
• Illustrator CS5
• Photoshop CS5
• Logo Design
Introduction to Computer Graphics I: (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, QuarkXpress).
•Learning HTML: The Basics of Web Pages.
•Intermediate Web Design.
•Advanced Web Design.
•Developing and Implementing a Plan for a Successful Web Site.
Train Simple-Certified Flash Tech School
• Flash MX Design Techniques Class
• Beginning Flash MX ActionScript
New Horizon-Computer Learning Centers
• Beginning HTML, Intermediate HTML, Advanced HTML.
• Beginning Photoshop, Intermediate Photoshop, Advanced Photoshop.
• Beginning Illustrator, Intermediate Illustrator.
• Beginning MacroMedia Flash,Intermediate Flash MX.
Santa Monica College
09/96 - 12/98
Graphic Design Major
• Hold an Occupational Degree in Graphic Design.
• Hold Associate in Arts Degree.